Have you heard of Valyou Furniture? If you haven’t, I am now spreading the news about a sofa that is affordable, beautiful to look at, easy to clean, and doesn’t take 6 months to arrive at your door! When we moved into our apartment in March we knew we wanted a modern couch that had a beautiful shape to it versus your average big & boxy couch. This is our first low to the ground sofa and I will admit, it did take us a few weeks to get used to the height, but now we love it!
A few points about the feathers sofa:
- Super easy to clean! We have a 2 year old and she spills on it all the time The cushions zip on and off and you just throw it in the wash! We don’t wash the covers very often unless it’s a big mess, a spot cleaner will work just fine to get most spots out. We use this one.
- Affordable! Couches are expensiveeeeee! We went with the 4 seater and after tax, shipping and white glove delivery, the total came to $1,699. The size ranges from a 3 seater to a 6 seater.
- Ordering online furniture without sitting in it?!?! This was probably our biggest hesitation. Comfort and feel is everything when it comes to a sofa so this was a gamble. The verdict is in and it is very comfortable and cushiony! I did notice for the first 2 weeks there were little lint balls where it gets the most sitting – I think it was just getting the new couch dust off – so I ran a lint roller over it a few times a week. But again, this only occurred during the first couple of weeks and now it doesn’t ‘shed’ anymore.
- Does it sag? This is a question I’ve gotten a lot. I guess loaf sofas tend to do this. This is our first one so we were new to this term! I do fluff it about once a month, but I’ve always done that with all my couches. It does have the loafy~laid back look to it already – so even it is a little saggy, it works! That’s the look.
- Fast delivery and easy to assemble! The couch came within a week in 2 big boxes and the delivery person set up everything for us. There is a connector underneath so they don’t separate and slide.
- Options! Because the couch comes in 2 pieces, you can arrange it in 1 long sofa OR separate the pieces like we did below. We started out with it being 1 sofa, but because of our living room layout, breaking it up into 2 pieces made more sense with conversation and TV watching. 🙂
Hope this helps with your search and if you have any questions please comment below!
**USE CODEKENDRANICHIFOR FOR A 5% DISCOUNT**
A few other pieces I have my eye on…